Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sneak Peak at Angela and Kevin's wedding on May 21, 2011

I loved working with Angela, she was so fun to work with and so easy going, it made my job effortless. I have to say I have no idea who their photographer was (it was a friend of the couple, who by the way did an AMAZING job taking these photos!), but Angela said I could blog these and I am so excited to share some of these gorgeous photos! Her and Kevin's wedding was by far one of my favorite, maybe the most favorite, when it came to colors, textures, and the variety of flowers I could use. I felt like a little kid for this wedding!

The ceremony took place at an adorable little catholic church in Mullica Hill.

The flowers looked gorgeous! I used Coral Charm peonies, pink peonies, pink and peach garden roses, hydrangeas, and loads of other flowers!


I LOVE the colors of all the flowers with the champagne dresses!

The reception took place at Running Deer Golf Club, and this is their awesome purgola, which we decorate for all of their outside weddings!

The room looked breathtaking! I went crazy with the flowers! Check out my previous blog of all her flowers! Can't wait to post the rest!

No comments: