Saturday, June 4, 2011

Angela's Wedding at Running Deer on May 21, 2011

Angela's bouquet was designed with pink Sara Bernhardt peonies, Coral Charm peonies, pale pink dahlias, peach stock, Renate and Patience garden roses, ranunculus and sweet pea. I LOVED these colors. The girls carried all the peaches, pinks, and corals, and they looked amazing against the champagne dresses! Can't wait to show off pictures!

The ceremony took place at a tiny catholic church in Mullica Hill and we did large lush arrangements on top of clear, glass cylinders vases.

The reception looked amazing! Everyone at Running Deer kept saying the room has never looked so pretty, and I have to agree!

The colors looked awesome with the peach linens and green walls.


The tall were my favorite! I used my white shabby flower stands and wrapped them with a green garland. Then I added some David Austin pink garden roses to the garland,  as well as some crystals. The stands are available as a rental if you like them!

I used pink lilac (from my personal garden), peach and pink David Austin garden roses, Coral Charm and Sarah Bernhardt peonies, coral sweet william, Ilse spray roses, stock , gerberas, and hydrangeas.

LOVE THIS!

The card table looked awesome.

Overall, the room was exactly what Angela and her mom wanted, fluffy and romantic. This is my favorite look! I was so excited that Angela said to do my thing and she didn't care what I did because she trusted me to make it perfect. I am soooo happy that they were absolutely blown away! It was my pleasure guys! Congratulations and hope you enjoyed the honeymoon!

No comments: