Monday, May 23, 2011

PROM!!!!!! Some fun photos!

It's that time again! We have had so many calls for prom orders for schools that aren't even in this area! Check out some fun stuff we have done so far. This week is the local prom, we usually get slammed with orders, and as of now, we already have a huge pile of slips! I will post more photos after next weekend!



One of my favorite bouquets so far! Garden roses, orchids, sweet william, callas, anemones, and lisianthus come together perfectly for a jewel toned bunch of happiness!


I got a little excited with the new diamond ribbon we just got in!


This bouquet is designed with purple stock, lisianthus, and anemones. We even added diamonds into the center of the anemones and also around the stems!

This bout created with stock and lisianthus complimented the bouquet above!

I love orange!

Way excited!

I absolutely am obsessed with these peach David Austin garden roses! Just used them in a wedding this weekend! Wait till I put up those photos!

Hot pink ranunculus with silver shimmer, baronia, and waxflower.

Our crystal wristlet with loads of pinks to match the bout above. We used roses, ranunculus, baronia, and hyacinths.

This wristlet is my favorite! These matched my wedding flowers so anything purple makes me happy! Purple hydrangeas, lisianthus, and stock came together for the perfect combination of purple!

WOOHOO! This was my first attempt at an "Inexpensive" Replica of Kate Middleton's Royal Bouquet! I used white lilac, agapanthus, bouvardia, lily of the valley, and a hint of baby's breath. I never use baby's breath, but it was requested, so I didn't mind adding a hint.

No comments: