Monday, May 23, 2011

A fun, creative alternative to place cards!!!!!!!!!


I'd like to introduce Rebecca Parker, creator of Wing and Willow, a new approach to adding a personal touch to your wedding, or any special occasion for that matter! Rebecca is an amazing artist with a huge talent that you don't see on a regular basis. Check out her art work. I think you will be happy that you did!


These wedding trees are so awesome and unique!

Each "leaf" is actually a fingerprint!

I LOVE the heart tree!

Personalized with your initials!

She does awesome detail!


My next child will have this on one wall of their bedroom!

This is for a baby shower!

A copy of the sample in my shop! Come in and see it on my mantle as soon as you walk in! Rebecca has cards and an album!

                               


Those are adorable birds!

I am in LOVE with this!

The toes are the coolest!

If you aren't a big fan of trees, you can customize it, like with a cool tractor!


I just love this!

I think Rebecca's business is going to take off! This is just such a fun artistic outlet, and how many of your wedding or shower guests will ever have seen something this cool? Contact Rebecca at parkergoats@yahoo.com. Tell her Laura sent you ;)

No comments: