Sunday, May 22, 2011

Christina's Wedding on April 30, 2011


I absolutely loved working with these bright colors for Christina's wedding, which took place in Newfield and Buena, NJ. I went to high school with the bride's older brother so it was fun to catch up and see how everyone is doing. The flowers turned out amazing! Check them out!


Her bridal bouquet was designed with orange lilies, Baroness garden roses, lime spider mums, deep purple stock, stephanotis, and lily of the valley. I was fortunate in that my mom-in-law has a huge patch of this stuff and many of my brides got a nice surprise when they realized what that extra little touch was in their bouquets! Most of my brides for a 3 week span got lily of the valley as my gift :) I love adding in little touches to make it special.

A close up of the beautiful lily of the valley blooms.


It was a pleasure working with you! I hope you both have a wonderful and happy life together!

No comments: