Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gorgeous Bohemian Styled Shoot & Surprise Engagement!!! Featured in 100 Layer Cake Blog!

I love photo shoots and they are sometimes hard to fit in because we do so many real weddings, that there's no free time to set up a cool fake one with a bunch of awesome wedding professionals. This one was last year and sooooooooo gorgeous! Can't believe it took so long to post, but better late than never! I got to work with the fabulous Lauren from Lauren Fair Photography!!! This shoot was so special because the couple posing were about to get engaged, and the bride Olivia, had NO CLUE!!! This was genius !!!

I stuck with vintage vessels and mercury glass is a perfect finish for anything vintage or bohemian! I stuck with old fashioned flowers like garden roses, bouvardias, jasmine, dianthus, hydrangeas and campanulas.



Olivia wore this gorgeous halo with ruscus, roses, and leptosporum.





Can I just tell you that Olivia and Greg also have a fabulous video company called Willow Tree Films!








I LOVE the pops or turquoise everywhere!

The "bridal" bouquet turned out fabulous! I used Yves Piaget garden roses, Cherry Follies spray roses, anemones, hydrangeas, jasmine vine, Mimi Eden spray roses, bouvardia, dianthus, and white feathers. 








So excited this shoot got us featured in 100 Layer Cake! Check out the link HERE!


I had sooooo much fun creating the flowers for this shoot with Lauren! But I know who had the REAL fun!
Congratulations Olivia and Greg! Can't wait to see your wedding photos this spring!!!

No comments: