Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rustic Farm Wedding: Yvette and Jeremy's Fall Outdoor Wedding!

I loved creating Yvette's flowers! She let me go with it and choose some fun textures and colors. I used scabiosa pods, orchids, roses, cockscomb, gerberas, dahlias, crespedia, and cosmos.

So excited to work with Tina Markoe for another gorgeous wedding! Tina always makes the details look amazing!

I love the cowgirl boots! Such a fun trend I am so happy started!

The flower girl wore an adorable halo of mini spray roses, mums, 
berries, and seeded eucalyptis.


The ceremony took place at a local farm in Salem County. LOVE the straw bale seating!

The groom built this swamp cedar archway and we decorated it with a bright colored 
garland with more fall flowers.


Mason jars filled with dahlias and cockscomb lined the aisle.

We added a fun initial to a large round bale out of bright orange carnations.


Such a fun, sweet couple!

I absolutely love this tree bark cupcake tower! Such a fun and beautiful wedding to decorate!

No comments: