Friday, July 15, 2011

Renee's Wildflower Wedding on July 8, 2011

I actually took three photos of this bouquet because I used so many flowers, you couldn't see all the varieties in one photo! I worked with Renee's sister Grace and I was confidant they would love what I put together. We were going for "Bright Wildflowers". So how did I do? Here's what Grace said : I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your time and patience with my last minute order.  The bouquet was beautiful!  It was truly the work of a seasoned artist.  Thank you so much!

In this shot, you can see: Limelight hydrangeas, fever few, blue hydrangeas from Holland, peonies, ranunculus, cornflower, English Lavender, delphinium, prince's feather, and dianthus green trick.

In this photo, you will see, purple hydrangea, silver berzillia berries, crespedia "Billy Balls", purple corncockle, lady's mantle, buplerum, veronica and nigella. This bouquet was so much fun to create! I love my job!

No comments: