Friday, July 15, 2011

Amanda and AJ's Wedding at The Southern Mansion in Cape May

These gorgeous photos are courtesy of Maecreations Photography, a fabulous photographer I worked with for the first time last week for Amanda and AJ's wedding in Cape May at The Southern Mansion. I loved her flowers for a very good reason, hydrangeas are my absolute favorite flower!
Amanda's bridal bouquet was created with five varieties of hydrangeas, and button dahlias in all shades of blue, with white and green.

A gorgeous close up!

Such a sweet moment!

They were the nicest couple! And wonderful to work with!

I am amazed by the gardens at the Mansion. I want to start working on the landscaping and mimic the gardens here!

The ceremony spot, a intimate garden setting.

The men wore ivory button dahlias.


Her centerpieces were so fun! We used cobalt gathering vases and filled them with loads of hydrangeas.

A gorgeous photo of the cake done by The Sweet Life Bakery. Stephen and Jill do an amazing job! I was so happy to hear from Amanda: "Laura, You've left me speechless with how beautiful the wedding flowers were. They were absolutely gorgeous. My guests were complimenting me all night on the arrangements and bouquets. Thanks again for such a beautiful job, you really did make our day extra special. Amanda and AJ"

No comments: