Monday, July 2, 2012

Spring Fling Inspirational Photo Shoot PART TWO with Laura Leigh Photo!

The day couldn't have been more gorgeous for a fun photo shoot at the creek! This is a collection of some photos from Laura Leigh Photo for a aqua and white color palate. I LOVE the water in the background! It is truly as heavenly as it looks!
We used burlap tables runner and my tree slice flower stands to add in a brown tone. I then added gorgeous aqua bottles and blue Dutch hydrangeas to add in some soft but bold blues.
ALL of the items here are available for rent! The bottles are awesome for all those pool, aqua, and tiffany blue weddings! I have loads of different mercury vessels that are great for centerpieces, or accenting pieces like a place card table or around the wedding cake. The tree slice stands are hugely popular and we use them for flowers and candles. They make a fabulous rustic accent for any table!
I am so obsessed with these aqua bottles! My bedroom walls are the same color!
I love the mix of vintage glass with the rustic bark, and soft blue fluffy hydrangeas.
The colors are so soft, but also eye-catching! These would look great with a lime, pink, yellow, or even red flowers!
We toyed with having dinner here...I think it's a perfect place for a "renewing of the vows" celebration!
My beautiful sister-in-law was gracious enough to model for our shoot. See the PART THREE blog for introduction of our second model, my second sister-in-law, and also a Melissa!
Totally want to have a party now!!!!!!!!!!! A HUGE thank you to Laura for taking such fabulous photos as always!

No comments: