Saturday, April 7, 2012

One of Our Weddings is Featured in Florist's Review Magazine!

Every year we submit a wedding or two to Florist's Review Magazine's Picture Perfect Wedding Contest. This year, we were slammed with weddings so I only submitted one wedding, but I was so happy to see some photos were published! Here are some gorgeous photos by Lauren Fair Photography that I am very happy to show off! This wedding has been a huge hit with new brides coming in to look to book their upcoming wedding. Check them out!

I love these bouquets! The bridesmaid bouquet to the right was featured.

Everyone looks gorgeous!

I am so in love with these Cafe Au Lait dahlias. I can't wait to have my own garden full of them :)


I loved all the vintage touches to their wedding! I am seeing a lot with the skeleton keys.

Her cocktail hightops had these adorable jars filled with random blooms.

Her centerpieces were absolutely adorable! The photo to the right was featured in the contest :)

The reception took place at the gorgeous John Jay Audubon Center in Gulph Mills, Pa.

Such an amazing photo that I had to post it again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photography! You have such a unique style!

M. C.