Sunday, November 27, 2011

Amanda and Jason's Fall Wedding!

I am obsessed with this bouquet! I love mixing textures and creating something different that you don't always see. Amanda loved sunflowers but I knew adding other fall flowers with them would look awesome! She loved my sister in law's spring sunflower wedding and wanted something similar to her bouquet, but with some fall colors. I think I nailed it!

The guys all wore gold viking mums, which look like mini sunflowers, and the girls all carried sunflowers. The two maids of honor had more texture like Amanda's bouquet, so they reflected her flowers.

LOVE this photo! I used 2 shades of sunflowers, curly willow, dianthus green trick, green centered ranunculus, seeded eucalyptis, hanging amaranthus, lady's mantle, and crespedia. It turned out so pretty! So happy that she was thrilled!

No comments: