Friday, June 17, 2011

Shannon and Jason's Wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May April 23, 2011

Shannon and Jason's wedding was a BLAST! Check out these gorgeous photos by Tina Markoe Photography! We did bright, bold yellow flowers to pop in front of the girl's navy dresses. We used ranunculus, spray roses, cymbidium orchids, hydrangeas, blue tweedia, and forsythia loops tucked into the flowers.
Shannon's bouquet was created with white ranunculus, roses, spray roses, hydrangeas, and blue tweedia.

These bouquets turned out fabulous! The yellow pins contrast in front of the navy ribbon over the stems.

Jason wore a tight white peony bloom with forsythia loops. The groomsmen wore a yellow cymbidium orchid with blue tweedia.

The happy couple before the ceremony!

Everyone looks awesome! I love these colors!

The flowers turned out amazing!

The ceremony took place on the Congress Hall lawn. My awesome brother was with me to set up this wedding and it was great! We had two tall vases full of forsythia branches and also I made their monogram with petals.

I always like to do something extra as a surprise and this was it!

It was the perfect spring ceremony.

We adorned the chairs with forsythia and navy ribbon.

We did two styles of centerpieces in the Ballroom at Congress Hall. The high centerpieces were a smaller version of the ceremony decor. This was my first forsythia wedding, and I absolutely loved it!

The cake was beautiful! I just added hints of bright yellow spray roses and cymbidium orchids. I then set a bed of thick yellow rose petals at the base of the cake. I thought the table turned out amazing!

Super simple and clean.

I love the aqua walls with the yellow flowers!

The low centerpieces were created with a white shabby candelabra  with a bed of petals at the base, along with two votive cups and an open white peony.

Congratulations guys! I had a blast working with you! I had to add this sparkler shot. Tina is an amazing photographer and you have to check her out if you need a photographer!

No comments: