Saturday, March 19, 2011

Having an Eye Candy Moment!

I am so excited for the wedding of my brother in law and my soon to be sister in law! We are only 2 weeks away and I can't wait to create their flowers! The reception will be held at the family farm in one of the barns, so we are keeping things earthy and organic, yet funky and trendy. One of the ideas we are doing involves hanging bottles from beams in the barn and adding loose random stems of flowers. Love all these photos and wanted to share them! I found these photos on some of my favorite blogs ( I never take credit for other people's work).  Also SUPER excited to be working with one of my favorite photographers, Laura Leigh Photo, when Matt and Melissa tie the knot! Stay tuned!




I cannot wait to show off what we do for the wedding!

No comments: