Sunday, August 15, 2010

Marcy's Wedding at The Chelsea in Atlantic City

Yesterday we went to Atlantic City to The Chelsea Hotel, and created a really pretty beach wedding for Marcy, a bride from Virginia whom I never met and only spoke on the phone with a few times. Kristin, from Bel Momento, and I work together a lot and this was a fun, destination wedding with a lot of creative freedom. Marcy's wedding was so pretty and we did red, purple, plum, and lavender. Her centerpieces were made with hydrangeas, cockscomb, roses, orchids, dahlias, scabiosa, and lots of other flowers.
The cake topper was made with mini callas, orchids, roses, fiddles and some other varieties.
We had a lot of freedom as far as what flowers to use. I just went with personal favorites and went from there.
We hung flowers from the curly willow and also from ribbons. I wanted to capture the "ocean breeze" as much as I could, and hanging flowers and ribbons in the wind is a great way to do it!
The family seemed very nice and everyone was really excited. Congratulations to you both! I hope you both have a beautiful time visiting in NJ and a wonderful life together!

No comments: