Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cindy's Wedding on March 28, 2010



I had a great time playing with the flowers for Cindy's wedding. She did a cherry blossom theme and usually fresh cherry blossoms need to have perfect timing, and her definitely did! We incorporated them in her centerpieces (at The Rushes in Woodstown, NJ) and her ceremony area was adorned by two huge vases of cherry blossoms in full bloom (photos to follow)! I'd like to share some pictures of what I did from her wedding. The photo above was a close up shot of the wrist corsage I did for the children in the bridal party (we did 3 girls) and each of these wrist corsages were made with a long double-faced satin ribbon. This way the girls could simply tie them on their wrists and the size was perfect no matter how little they were:) I love these because they are fast and I can use ANY ribbon. Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs! I LOVED working with you guys!


The groom's boutounniere was simply made with white hyacinth blossoms and eriostomen.




The kissing ball for the flower girl was made with garden spray roses, hyacinth blooms, and sterling range blooms.




I love this romantic garden rose corsage. I acquired garden spray roses from Europe and accented them with hydrangeas, ginestra, and sterling range blooms.


Cindy's bouquet had white peonies, white parrot tulips, and white hyacinths.





No comments: