Friday, January 15, 2010

Buena Vista Country Club Bridal Show on January 10, 2010 Highlights!

Thanks to all my brides who stopped by to visit us this past Sunday! It was great seeing you and it was also great meeting all the many new brides who saw our work for the first time! I love doing these shows because its an awesome opportunity to show off my creative side and add some imaginative touches. The boutonnieres from the show will soon be on my website so keep an eye out for those soon. Let me show you some of the photos I took that day. I did lots of purples, pinks, blues, and bright summer colors. Im missing summer badly so I wanted to put myself there for a few hours:) Hope you enjoy these pictures! Next show is in Cherry Hill at Crowne Plaza on Sunday, January 24 so please be sure to stop by and say hello!









No comments: